Marvel at more than 600 beautiful, bold, and bizarre plants and flowers in this follow-up to the best-selling Creaturepedia—featuring the fun, colorful illustrations of Adrienne Barman and finished with an embossed cover and a grosgrain ribbon marker.
Filled with fascinating flowers, curious crops, and wonderful weeds, this book will keep young explorers busy for hours. Alphabetically ordered by their special traits and characteristics, including:
- The big eaters – meet the insect-digesting plants, such as the Venus flytrap
- The confused fruits – avocado, tomato, eggplant, and more you thought were veggies
- The giants – admire among them the elephant cactus, which grows up to 50 feet tall
- The guests – with parasites such as mistletoe, which sucks nutrients from trees
- The healers – a collection of medicinal plants, such as echinacea, tea tree, and chamomile
- The old-timers – featuring the giant sequoia, which can live for over 3,000 years
Which would you plant in your garden?