Little Green Radicals | Sherpa-Lined Hat - Winter Owls
100% Organic & Fairtrade Poplin & Sherpa Cotton
Snug and cozy, these fully lined organic sherpa hats come with handy covers and ties to keep little ears warm.
- Durable, woven poplin fabric
- Fully lined in beautifully soft, breathable organic cotton sherpa that will keep little one's snug during colder months
- Ties to keep the hat in place
- Ear covers to keep out the cold
- Match with our mitts, scarf or gloves for a lovely set
- Machine washable
What Little Green Radicals says about their Sherpa:
"Our Sherpa fabric is made from 100% organic and unbleached cotton. When cotton is harvested, little pieces of leaves or bark get attached to the cotton which is normally removed through treating, dyeing and bleaching the fabric. As we want to keep our cotton as natural as possible and not treat it with any nasty chemicals that aren't kind and gentle on your child's skin, you might notice tiny specks in the fabric which are characteristic of cotton in its natural form. These specs can easily be removed with a fine comb, or simply with your fingers. We hope you love this natural, snugly sherpa as much as we do."