Briar Baby | Brimmed Sherpa-Lined Songbird Bonnet
YOU CAN ALMOST HEAR THE MELODY IN THIS SWEET PRINT. EACH SONGBIRD BONNET IS UNIQUE AND FEATURES AT LEAST ONE SONGBIRD VISIBLE ON THE BONNET!
Why you'll love these sherpa-lined bonnets:
- The ultra-cozy organic sherpa will keep babe’s head nice + toasty in the cold
- Tthe ballcap-style brim keeps their eyes shaded in any weather
- Adorably reversible. Wear with the linen side or the sherpa side facing out - it's like two bonnets in one!
- Ties ensure it stays in place (and never gets lost)
- Easy to wash and wear
- Heirloom quality for everyday
Composition: Linen shell and trim, lined with organic Sherpa cotton.
Briar’s bonnets are made using high quality natural textiles. Please note that due to the nature of these materials, some variations in the fabric may occur. Variations in color, weave, texture, and natural markings should not be considered defects.
Take Care: Bonnets should machine wash cold on hand-wash/delicate cycle and hung to dry. Iron if necessary. Do not bleach or use oxidizing agents.
Bonnets are intended to be worn under direct supervision only. Do not leave baby unattended, sleeping or awake, with their bonnets.
Made in the USA